BagJump is CLOSED for the remainder of the season!
PROGRESSION IS THE KEY – YOU CONTROL YOUR JUMP
Start out small and work your way up. BAGJUMP is an ideal way to train and progress in a new and exciting way. It can be used for anything from competitive training, recreational fun, to advancing your technique. Admittance into the BAGJUMP park area is not allowed unless all of the mandatory requirements listed below are met and attendants are present.
KNOW THE 4 ZONES
- APPROACH zone is space for setting your speed and stance to use the feature. Approach the BAGJUMP take-off for your chosen maneuver as you would for any other similarly sized and shaped take-off.
- TAKE-OFF zone is for making moves that start your maneuver.
- MANEUVER zone is for controlling your body in the air and setting up for landing.
- LANDING zone is the center of the BAGJUMP. On impact with the landing zone, allow your momentum to carry you, rolling your body into the BAGJUMP to allow maximum transfer of your landing energy as the BAGJUMP deflates.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JUMP
- SIGNED LIABILITY RELEASE – all participants must complete a BAGJUMP liability release form before jumping. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent/legal guardian authorize and sign the liability release form. A single liability release form will remain on file at Brian Head Resort for the 2012/2013 season only.
- MANDATORY HELMET USE – Any person entering into the BAGJUMP venue must wear a helmet while using the jump and BAGJUMP.
- TICKET – all participants must purchase a ticket each day to use the BAGJUMP.
DAYS AND HOURS OF OPERATION
The Brian Head Resort BAGJUMP will be available on weekends and during the Resort’s holiday periods. BAGJUMP days and hours of operation may vary due to weather, temperature, and wind conditions.
Bag Jump Pricing
|One Jump (includes one practice jump)||$10.00|
|All Day Pass
|Season Pass - For current 2013 – 2014 Winter Season Pass Holders||$79.00|
|Season Pass – For non season pass holders||$99.00|