Oct 3, 2014
Get Ready for this years Dummy Jump Competition! Dummies will be judged on Creativity, how high they can jump, how far they will fly and the “splat” they make when they land. So get your thinking caps on and get creative.
- Date: April 19, 2014
- Registration: 9:00am-10:00am at the NAVAJO
- Registration Fee: FREE
- Start: 10:30am
- Location: NAVAJO
- Form a team, any team, and built a dummy.
- Mount your dummy to skis or snowboards for the base.
- Keep it family friendly.
- Have a theme for your dummy and be creative.
- You will want your dummy to self-destruct on impact, but no pyrotechnics.
- Make your dummy out of things that can be packed off the course, (you must clean up after your dummy).
- Bring your dummy to Giant Steps Lodge and make sure the dummy has 2 escorts to help get “it” to the top of the course.
Hints for a winning:
- The heavier the better
- Theme, Theme, Them
- Self Destruct, the messier the better.
- No paint or anything that will stain the snow.
Remember Judging categories are:
- “Splat Factor”