LEARN IN 3 OR IT’S FREE
Brian Head University is our risk free program for first time skiers or snowboarders.* We guarantee our Terrain Based Learning™ program will have you skiing or snowboarding in just 3 lessons or you’ll receive a full refund.
Brian Head University includes:
- 3 group lessons on days of your choice**
- 3 lift tickets
- 3 days of rentals
Brian Head University Graduates receive:
- An official Brian Head University diploma
- A free Season Pass for the remainder of the 2014-2015 winter season
- 50% off a 2015-2016 winter Season Pass
- 25% off a 2016-2017 winter Season Pass
- 20% off a one time purchase at High Mountain Outfitters
Call 1-866-930-1010 to enroll in Brian Head University
* This program is designed exclusively for those new to snowsports. It is not meant for someone who already knows one discipline and wants to crossover to another. If you are familiar with skiing or riding and can get on chairlifts, know about the mountain, or have done it before, this program is not for you. We will be assessing this at the outset of the program. If you are deemed to already be a snowsports participant by your instructor, we will excuse you from the program and offer you a refund for the remainder of the program cost. You must complete all 3 lessons to be a “Graduate.” This program is for skiers ages 4 and up, and snowboarders ages 6 and up.
**Brian Head University lessons are offered every day from January 5th to April 12th. 72 hours advanced notice is recommended for each lesson.